Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Must Apologize.....SORRY!



Well obviously as you all can see I have not posted again on my Beauty by the Book. I really,really,really wanted to post on this daily.....okay twice a week......well at least once a week. Not really working for me right now. I thought I'd let you all know that it's just not going to happen right now. There is a lot of craziness (as I am sure I am NOT alone) going on in the Perkins house these days and I just can't get my stuff together. I don't want it to be rushed and just thrown out there, I want to make sure that what I choose to share is good and most importantly from God and not me. So, I am going to wait and finish that series up once I get things back to "normal" around here. Thanks for understanding! Much love and lots of prayers to you all!

Tracie

No comments: