Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hair Cut...or NOT!!!!




Here is a beautiful picture of my DS#2 with his beautiful red hair....until a classmate of his decided he needed a haircut!!!! YES, it happened at school and I was so sure he had done it himself since he'd just gotten on yellow (only took a week and 1 day lol!) the day before for playing with his scissors. I did not even realize it until after he'd taken his shower and was getting ready for bed and his hair was wet and laying flat minus the chunck right out of the middle of his forehead! I procedded to ask, "did you get in trouble again today for playing with your scissors?" "No mam, I did not play with my scissors today" he was a serious as a heart attack. Then I asked him, "did you cut your hair?" "Nope, I did not cut my hair, ______, cut my hair. I was trying to figure out why I had not been notified or why there was no note in his folder, needless to say I was not a happy momma. I put a note to the teacher in his daily folder and recieved a phone call the next day. His teacher informed me that yes, she did know that his hair had been cut and accidentally left the note out of his folder but that she taped some of my DS #2's hair to her folder for her parents to see what she had done. Well, my DH picked up the boys from school that next day and I realized that it was later than usual when I heard them drive up and this is how his hair is now... :0(





I know it will grow back, after all it's just hair, right??? Well, I just hope it comes back in the same beautiful shade of red in which it originally grew in!!!

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

That's how short we keep #3's hair....and yes...it does grow back. ;)