Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bad Blogger.....

Hi all,

I just recently ready my BFF blog it was saying something crazy...she's a bad blogger and I was ROFLMBO!!!!! If she thinks she's bad then what does that make me???? Honestly she's the best! And without even knowing it gave me a swift kick in the pants to post another blog on my own page!

My DD played soccer for the first time this Spring and really seemed to enjoy herself. I have to admit that there is a small little part of me hoping that the soccer bug will bite her just as it did me at that age. (4) Since neither of my boys really got into soccer my last hope was with my DD. She's so much like I was at that age, very quick and left footed! Awesome!!! Anyway, I am not sure she's completely sold on the whole soccer idea but at least she gave it a good try. She goes back and forth from "yes I want to play again and no, I just want to do baseball"....go figure! So all that to say here are a few pics of her soccer days.....
'Although in most of those pics it seems she's using her right foot which will make her an even better soccer player...LOL!!! Being able to use both feet is much harder than it seems! She also enjoyed playing the "dog catcher" which is what our really cool coach called the goalie. We really lucked out in the coach department this time!!! That is SO RARE!!!!! Here are some pics of her in the "dog house"....the goal.

Well, that's it for the soccer post....I am trying to find some pics of me at that age to compare so maybe I'll have one of those up one of these days.

Thanks to my BF for gettin' my rear in gear! Let's just hope I can keep it up!

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

that's right, you GET that butt in gear