Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm back....My baby girl's 4th Birthday!

WOW!!! I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted anything. At least I've finally admitted to myself that I am not as good at blogging as I am at Face Book! I do have lots of pictures to post so hopefully I get some new stuff up here. I'll start with these....

These are pictures from DD's "family" birthday party. We had such a nice time and she seemed to have a good time. The cake was made by my friend, Sherri, and it was FABULOUS!!!

She got her pink Leapster and was so happy! Now she feels like she's just like her brothers.

Then we had her "friends" party which was combined with DS #2's birthday as well (i'll post his pics later) We had the party at the Lancaster Rec Center. It is one of the best places to have a party! It suits "kids" of all ages. Here are the cup cakes we had for her. Once again Sherri out did herself...and just like the cake these were FABULOUS too! (wait until you see the pic of DS #2 cupcakes!)

The second pic is DD with her best girlfriends! And the last is the one right after going down the big slide w/ her daddy! I can't believe she's already 4....time sure does fly!

I LOVE YOU MY SWEET ANGEL GIRL!!! To the moon and back and the stars and back biiiiiiiig much!

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

awwww......that was a fun party :D