Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pizza... Pizza

I thought it would be fun to share what we had for dinner last night. Pizza, but it was pizza that the kids made themselves. A friend of mine had a fund raiser for one of her children and they sold the Little Caesar's Pizza kits along with their crazy bread and cinna stix. I used to love Little Caesar's Pizza but they are not around much anymore. Since my DH is out of town I thought it would be fun if I let the kids do thier own pizza and then we made the cinna stix for dessert....It was a lot of fun and YUMMY!!!! If you ever get a chance to buy from this fund raiser I suggest you buy some pizza kits!


YUMMY YUMMY TO MY TUMMY!!!!!

2 comments:

erica said...

That looks so fun!!!!

~LL~ said...

we had pizza tonight, too...not as good or as fun as yours, though :D