Friday, July 25, 2008

It pays to have friends in "high" places...

Well, we got to go on an adventure that not many people get enjoy. My family and I got to see "how the other half lives". One of my best friends hubby is a pilot and is also one of the nicest and most thoughtful guys I have ever met! He was nice enough to think of my kiddos this past week while he was on I guess what you'd call a layover here in Houston. He actually thought to see if my kids would enjoy coming out to the airport to see the plane that he flies. Of course I jumped at the chance to take the kids (not to mention I was REALLY excited too!) and off we went. My hubby got to come a long as well so it made it extra special. So off we went to visit, Mr. "Davin" as my ds #2 calls him and they were very excited. Here are a few pics for all of you, who will someday read my blog, (lol) to ohhh and ahhh over and you can get a little glimpse of "how the other half lives"!







Thanks! Mr. "Davin" It was a lot of fun and we really appreciate it!

2 comments:

~LL~ said...

Ahhhh.....thanks....I sent him the link

Anonymous said...

Hi JJ&J,
Mimi thinks you all look very cool in the airplane!!!

Traice, I didn't know you knew how to "blog"!! This is fun.

Love to all,
Mom