Monday, June 2, 2008

Newbie to the Blog World...HELP!

Hello fellow Blogger's and readers...I have finally done it. I've finally created my very own blog. Now as I am not sure how this will turn out and I don't really know all the correct lingo and "rules" (if there are any) but I am anxious and excited to give it a try. I so enjoy reading other blogs, especially my dear friend back "home" as this keeps me in the "loop" and feeling like I never moved. At least during the time I'm reading it...LOL! That move will be a topic later on. I also enjoy looking at the blogs who pretty much keep things up to date through pictures. I hope to do both through my blog as I am not the most eloquent writer. That is my plan a little writing and pictures. Stay tuned to see if I'm successful!

3 comments:

~LL~ said...

WOOT!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Maybe I'll have to start one too, since I am following in your footsteps lately! :)

erin said...

Thanks for sharing your blog, I know I will read it every chance I get. I miss you, hope to see you at MOPS. I'm still trying to get my husband to visit your church with me.